If Yes, Please Give Details
The Workers Lifestyle Group Annual Report is available on the website or you can receive a copy via post by notifying us in writing.
To receive a copy electronically, please select your preferred method:
Declarations and Consent:
1. I am over the age of 18 years and wish to become a Member of Blacktown Workers Club Ltd (“Workers Lifestyle Group”).
I agree to be bound by the Workers Lifestyle Group’s Constitution and any rules, policies or by-laws of Workers Lifestyle Group that are in force.
2. I understand that membership is not transferrable and the fee, or any part thereof, is non-refundable
3. I consent to receiving marketing materials, advertising materials and other offer materials from Workers Lifestyle Group including, but not limited to,
material relating to rewards, promotions, entertainment, food, beverage, gaming machines, wagering, gaming and the loyalty program and I acknowledge
I can opt out of receiving gaming machine marketing materials, or all marketing materials, at any time by advising Workers Lifestyle Group as set out below.
4. Workers Lifestyle Group issues notices to members, such as Renewal notices and AGM notices.
I nominate any email address and mobile numbers provided by me to the Club as an electronic means to receive such notices.
5. All Club Members over 18 years of age are entitled to participate in the Lifestyle Rewards loyalty program (excluding directors, employees and contractors,
who are subject to restrictions). I agree that my participation in the Lifestyle Rewards loyalty program is subject to the Lifestyle Rewards loyalty program
Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time). I acknowledge that I can opt out of the loyalty program at any time by advising Workers Lifestyle Group as set out below.
I understand and accept
No refund or exchange on any purchase except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, Blacktown Workers Club may,
to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
For the Workers Lifestyle Group to consider your application, the Registered Clubs Act requires us to obtain, display in the Club and in some cases make available,
blacktown.workersclub.com.au/policies-and-notices/. The Club may disclose your information to third parties under contract with us and we may use your personal information
to advise you of the Club’s services, benefits and offers. We do not otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties unless required by law.
RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF GAMING
Player Activity Statement Available Upon Request. If you wish to opt out of receiving gaming machine marketing, then please simply see reception at the Club next time you
visit or call us on 02 9830 0600.
Workers Lifestyle Group offers a Voluntary Pre-Commitment Program for its members. For more information please ask our friendly gaming staff or contact BetSafe (www.betsafe.com.au).