If Yes, Please Give Details
The Blacktown Workers Club Group Annual Report is available on the website or you can receive a copy via post by notifying us in writing.
To receive a copy electronically, please select your preferred method:
Declarations and Consent:
1. I am over the age of 18 years and wish to become a Member of Blacktown Workers Club Ltd (“Blacktown Workers Club Group”).
I agree to be bound by the Blacktown Workers Club Group’s Constitution and any rules, policies or by-laws of Blacktown Workers Club Group that are in force.
2. I understand that membership is not transferrable and the fee, or any part thereof, is non-refundable
3. I consent to receiving marketing materials, advertising materials and other offer materials from Blacktown Workers Club Group including, but not limited to,
material relating to rewards, promotions, entertainment, food, beverage, gaming machines, wagering, gaming and the loyalty program and I acknowledge
I can opt out of receiving gaming machine marketing materials, or all marketing materials, at any time by advising Blacktown Workers Club Group as set out below.
4. Blacktown Workers Club Group issues notices to members, such as Renewal notices and AGM notices.
I nominate any email address and mobile numbers provided by me to the Club as an electronic means to receive such notices.
5. All Club Members over 18 years of age are entitled to participate in the Diamond Rewards loyalty program (excluding directors, employees and contractors,
who are subject to restrictions). I agree that my participation in the Diamond Rewards loyalty program is subject to the Diamond Rewards loyalty program
Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time). I acknowledge that I can opt out of the loyalty program at any time by advising Blacktown Workers Club Group as set out below.
I understand and accept
No refund or exchange on any purchase except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, Blacktown Workers Club may,
to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
For the Blacktown Workers Club Group to consider your application, the Registered Clubs Act requires us to obtain, display in the Club and in some cases make available,
blacktown.workersclub.com.au/policies-and-notices/. The Club may disclose your information to third parties under contract with us and we may use your personal information
to advise you of the Club’s services, benefits and offers. We do not otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties unless required by law.
RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF GAMING
Player Activity Statement Available Upon Request. If you wish to opt out of receiving gaming machine marketing, then please simply see reception at the Club next time you
visit or call us on 02 9830 0600.
Blacktown Workers Club Group offers a Voluntary Pre-Commitment Program for its members. For more information please ask our friendly gaming staff or contact BetSafe (www.betsafe.com.au).